- Abstracts will be published in English in the Book of abstracts.
- Deadline for Abstract submission is June 14 2018 at 23:59 CET.
- IMPORTANT NOTIFICATION Abstract submission deadline extended: July 1, 2018.
- Acceptance letters and information on selection of accepted abstracts for oral presentation will be delivered by July 15, 2018.
- Once your abstract has been accepted you can proceed with Registration.
- Presence of the presenting author at the Poster Session is a requirement for consideration for the «Best Poster Award».
- Abstract should be sent in the form of a Word document at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR WRITING ABSTRACT
- Abstract should be structured and written in English.
- The length of the abstract, without the title, names of the authors, affiliations and acknowledgement, is 250 words at maximum.
- Abstract should be written in Arial with single spacing and without space before and after the paragraph.
- Abstract should be prepared as a Word document of A4 size with the top, bottom and right margins of 2.5 cm and the left margin of 3 cm.
- The name of the Word document should contain the name of the first author according to the following pattern: Name_Surname_NuMAg_SS.docx, where SS is an acronym of the School Session: NU (Nutrition), ME (Metabolism) and AG (Aging).
- The title of the paper should be centered and written in bold uppercase letters, in font size 12.
- The title should be followed by an empty line.
- Full names and surnames of the authors should be written in font size 12. The name and surname of the presenting author should be underlined.
- Authors’ affiliations should be designated by numbers in superscript. The paragraph with the authors’ names should be centered.
- The paragraph with the authors’ names should be followed by an empty line.
- Authors’ affiliations should be given in the next line, written in italic font size 11 and should contain the name of the institution, town and country. The paragraph with the affiliations should be justified.
- The paragraph with the affiliations should be followed by an empty line.
- The structured abstract should contain the Introduction (optional), The aim, Methods, Results and Conclusion. The abstract should not contain key words and references. It should be written in font size 11. The body text of the abstract should be justified. The paragraphs are separated by new lines and their titles should be written in bold.
- The body text of the abstract should be followed by an empty line.
- The acknowledgement should be written in the next line using font size 11. It should be justified and should contain the project number and the funding source.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON ABSTRACTS
Abbreviations in the abstract title should be avoided.
The names and abbreviations of the genes should be given according to the nomenclatures available on the following web pages:
· Homo sapiens: http://www.genenames.org/
Gene abbreviations should be written in italic, while protein abbreviations should not be in italic.