About Petnica SC
- Petnica is situated in the untouched nature of western Serbia, only 90 km from Belgrade - the capital and largest city of Serbia.
- Petnica SC has top-equipped cabinets and laboratories for chemistry, biochemistry, biology, physics, electronics, archeology and geology.
- The construction of astronomical and climatological observatory is in progress.
- Laboratories and cabinets in Petnica are multifunctional and flexible and enable young people to experience the scientific research and solve real research problems using modern and professional equipment.
- Petnica SC has its own hotel-type accommodation. There are 14 single, 20 double and 28 triple bedrooms (138 beds in total) available in the dormitory building, which is connected to the main conference building by a covered walkway. The dormitory building has elevators and chill out/work rooms on every floor.
- All rooms are with bathroom and air-conditioned.
- The separate building in the campus includes a restaurant (250 seats), a café, and a small shop. The restaurant and café open up to a nice terrace overlooking the area. Special food requirements can be arranged in advance, after the registration is closed.
- There is a sports and recreational facility nearby, with open air and closed swimming pools.
- For extra nights accommodation please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.